Monday, March 30, 2015

Neon Rainbow

I was so excited to get to the Shopping Our Stash Challenge this week because it gave me a reason to play and experiment with my new neon embossing powders.  I received them recently as a gift and hadn't had the chance to play with all that much.  I pulled a lot of stamps out of the cabinet to play with, but settled on this birthday block from Purple Onion Designs.


It's so bright and happy.  I embossed the card front to add a little interested.

Thanks for sharing a moment of your day with me.
Amanda

Supplies
Stamps: Purple Onion Designs
Paper: PTI (Enchanted Evening, White), Stash (Neon Pink)
Dies: PTI (Numbers)
Other: Wow Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink, Sizzix Embossing Folder

2 comments:

  1. This is great, Amanda, and so perfect for our challenge this week! Very nicely executed! Thanks for accepting the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab bright and lovely birthday card!! Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "Neon Rainbow" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete