Sunday, February 22, 2015

We love you

Today I am sharing a card inspired by the Cure the Monday Blues Challenge photo.


This was a difficult photo for me to work with, but eventually the various ideas produced something.  It was a long process!  I focused on the colors of the chair and used the board on the wall to create a Mother's Day card for a dear friend.  


The card is from the little people in my world.  

I hope you like it.
Amanda

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI (Tiny Treats: Valentine), Purple Onion (Alphabet), Northwoods Rubber Stamps (frame)
Dies: My Favorite Things (Fishtail)
Paper: PTI (Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart, White), Stash (orange, pink, purple)
Other: Copics, Enamel Dots, Brilliance Ink,  Momento Ink

1 comment:

  1. I love all those cute frames with those little images from Tiny Treats! Such a fun and adorable take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete