Sunday, August 25, 2013

Rolled Dough Designs

This was another slightly frustrating challenge for me since I am not good at waiting.  I didn't realize the drying time on the Paperclay was so long and while I could have tried to speed it up I didn't want to mess it up and have to run to the store for more.  Luckily, things fell into place so I was busy most of the wait time.  I am sure this particular technique needs a bit more work on my part as I had trouble cutting it with the dies.  I also had a few ripping issues when I did get a good cut.  Not everything can work out as we plan the first time, or the first day for that matter. 


Here we have a super simple Holiday card.  The dimension of the Delight Paperclay was so unique and pretty (I added chunky glitter before rolling.) I didn't want to overshadow it.  I added "lights" with various colors of Stickles.

I really must find a better way to take photos...

Supplies
Cardstock from PTI
Die from PTI
Embossing Folder from Sizzix
Stickles
Delight Paperclay
Glitter from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment