Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sampler Square

Another Papertrey Ink anniversary challenge.  I really hope the mojo stays with me once the anniversary festivities are over!  This one is the Sampler Square Challenge - cut nine squares and do something different on each one then make a card.  I took a slightly different approach with the same intent.  I cut nine large squares and used a different background technique on each one.  Then I cut each one into nine squares.  I intended to make nine cards, but my back was not cooperating so I only got to three, but I have the other squares to work on when I find some time.  Here is the first card.


The nine techniques I used were ink blowing, glitter strips, distress paper, splatters, speared ink, stamps and color, dry embossing rubbed with ink, alcohol ink plaid, and emboss resist.   I then made this card.


By this time I was getting tired of brown so I changed up my color choices to make this card.


This one is my favorite.  So much brighter and happier.  I am excited about the possibilities for the other six cards.

Thanks for looking!
Amanda

Supplies
Stamps:  PTI (Doodlie Do, Tiny Tags, birthday sentiment, Background Basics: Medallions)
Paper:  PTI (Vintage Jade, Raspberry Fizz, White, Berry Sorbet, Dark Chocolate, Hibiscus Burst, Kraft), Glossy White
Dies:  PTI (Doodlie Do, Tiny Tags, Happy, Petite Places: Barn)
Other: Alcohol Ink, Distress Ink, PTI Ink, Stampendous embossing powder, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Art Glitter, Versamark Ink, Twine, Stabilo Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment