Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Fall is coming!

I'm taking a break from Christmas (though I think I might have all the Christmas cards that have to go in the mail done) to bring you a fall inspired card.  I love fall.  It has always been my favorite season.  There is just so much beauty during that time of year!  So when I saw the inspiration at Just Us Girls I wanted to reach for the colors of fall and leave Christmas behind for a bit.


I used the leaves and the fall colors in my card.


I stamped the leaves and then cut the panel down to three strips.  I love the twine bow it's just rustic enough.

Thanks for looking!
Amanda

Supplies
Stamps: PTI (Sentiment), Sugarloaf (Leaves)
Dies: PTI (tag)
Paper: PTI (Orange, Dark Chocolate), Stash (Burgundy) 
Other: Versamark Ink, Gold Embossing powder (Stampendous), Rustic Twine (PTI), Momento Ink

4 comments:

  1. I love this.....those leaves are fabulous! Great colors too. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those gold leaves on the burgundy and accented with the orange! Stunning. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome embossed bg - Thanks or joining in at JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete