Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Love...

Today I have a simple little card to share based on the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!  This sketch is so easy to work with, I think I might have another card to share tomorrow using it.  


I went a little old school with the world "love" for this card.  Or maybe it isn't old school, maybe it's one of those things that never really goes out.  


I kept it simple, because once I did embossed the letters adding anything else felt like it would be too much.  To add a hint of interest I roughed up the edges and inked them.  The inside uses a similar font to finish up the sentiment.


I really like the simplicity of this card.  And I hope you do too.

Thanks for stopping by.
Amanda

Supplies
Stamps: Ma Vinci (Front font), PTI (inside font)
Paper: PTI (Enchanted Evening), Stash (Purple)
Other: Versamark Ink, Versacolor Ink, WOW Embossing Powder, Distress Ink, Edger 


1 comment: