Saturday, April 11, 2015

Have a great day!

Today I'm sharing a card that was a lot fun to make because it was out of my comfort zone.  When I saw the photograph at The Card Concept's latest challenge I couldn't get the glass jar out of my head.


I kept thinking about the beautiful aqua glass jar in the middle.  I wanted to so much to be able use that in a design.  I also wrote down flowers with the list of colors.  And here is what I came up with.


I used an old package to cut the flowers and then inked them with an aqua colored ink.  I wanted something in the background that was patterned without being too perfect.  And here we are.  I think this is along the lines of a clean Shabby Chic.  

Thanks for taking a look.
Amanda

Supplies
Stamps: PTI (Handwritten Sentiments), Tim Holtz (background)
Dies: Sizzix (Tattered Florals)
Paper: PTI (White, Berry Sorbet)
Other: Brilliance Ink, Distress Ink, Ranger Paint, PTI Ink, Paper Edger, Package

6 comments:

  1. Very cool background and uber artistic! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your background and those cool flowers! Great way to recycle! Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept! I am your newest follower and I am also a homeschooling SAHM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation! I absolutely love when I see a cleverly creative interpretation of the inspiration photo! You obviously studied the photograph thoroughly to come up with these colors....especially loving how you captured the colors fro aqua glass jar! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at the Card Concept Challenge! I totally enjoyed my visit to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely! I love the clean shabby feel to your card - you've used the colours from the inspiration pic perfectly! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. เล่นผ่านเว็บ pg slot สล็อตเครดิตฟรี ไม่ต้องฝาก ทดลองเล่นโดยไม่ต้องฝาก เล่นได้แบบไม่มีขีดจำกัดตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง รวมทั้งเบิกเงินในปริมาณ พีจี รับเครดิตง่าย ๆ ไม่ต้องฝากก็เล่นได้

    ReplyDelete