Thursday, March 5, 2015

Easter in Plaid

Getting ready for spring here.  I am so ready for the sun to shine!  I was really excited to see cheeriness in the Fusion Challenge this week.  I loved the plaid bow tie so much.  I kept focusing on it.


Even sitting here now that is where my eye goes, straight for the plaid.  Given that I decided to finally try making my own plaid with alcohol inks.  It was so incredibly easy!  I made several in colors inspired by the colors in the photo, but I went with this soft one with lots of green and just a hint of blue and pink.  It felt the most Easter-y to me.  



I didn't want the plaid to get lost so a simple bunny seemed just about right.  And then I needed a little something more.  I remembered the challenge over at Winter Wonderland to tie a bow and thought it went perfectly with the plaid and the bow ties from the Fusion Photo.  Just girly enough.  

Thanks for looking.
Amanda

Supplies
Stamps: PTI (Sentiment), AIP's V.I.P.s (Bunny)
Paper: PTI (White), Glossy Cardstock
Other: Alcohol Ink, Copics, Ribbon, Momento Ink

1 comment:

  1. Uber cute card.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete