Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Beautiful Thank You

Today I am sharing an accidental thank you card.  The challenge photo at Fusion Card Challenge this week is beautiful.  The colors are stunning.  I wanted to use those colors to make a Father's Day card.


I love all the blue and purple with just enough contrast.  However, once I was ready to add the sentiment I realized I have purged the few Father's Day sentiments I had.  I now have none, not a one.  So this card became a Thank You card and I am now in the market for some great Father's Day sentiments.


I'm don't think the photo does the background justice, but when you only have the length of a Dora cartoon to get it right these things happen.  As it turns out it is the perfect Thank You for a gift I just received.  It looks as though it was made just for the gift so in the end it's perfect.  

I hope you like it too.
Amanda

Supplies
Stamps: Stampin Up (tree), PTI (Sentiment)
Paper: PTI (white), Stampin Up (Black)
Other: Momento Ink, Distress Ink, Versacolor Ink, Stampendous Embossing  Powder


1 comment:

  1. I love your accidental thank-you on that beautiful background! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete