Sunday, February 8, 2015

It has begun...

This month marks the 8th anniversary of Papertrey Ink.  Every year they have several challenges as part of the festivities and this year I am happy to join the party!  I really appreciate that their anniversary is in February, the grayest month of them all.  It seems this year they are allowing for more participation by extending the deadline of all challenges to the 15th so everyone still has time.

The first challenge was issued on the 5th.  The objective is to use one of the listed sketches AND one of the color combos on one card.   My choices:

PTI8-color-inspiration-7

And then I chose:

PTI8-sketch-inspiration-7

And I came up with:


It feels a little old school to me, but there's nothing wrong with that every now and then.  But I wasn't really done.  I had some extra time and honestly I had some conflicting ideas so I also used this sketch.

PTI8-sketch-inspiration-3

To come up with this.


Which was when I realized I really do need the tiny words from Tiny Tags II.

Thanks for taking a minute out of your day.  Let me know your thoughts.
Amanda

Supplies (Thank You)
Stamps: PTI (Think Big #2, Background Basics: Tin Types)
Dies: PTI (Beautiful Blooms II #3, Heart-2-Heart #7, Heart Border)
Paper: PTI (Hawaiian Shores Pattern Paper, Harvest Gold, New Leaf, Raspberry Fizz, Kraft)
Others: Ink (PTI Raspberry Fizz), Buttons (PTI), Twine (The Twinery, Whisper Graphics)

Suppies (It's Your Day)
Stamps: PTI (Think Big #2, Tiny Tags, Fancy Flourishes)
Dies: PTI (Basic Bookmark 2, Tiny Tags, Heart Border)
Paper: PTI (Kraft, Harvest Gold, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores), Stash (Vellum)
Other: Pearls, Twine (The Twinery), Ink (PTI-Raspberry Fizz, Versamark)

No comments:

Post a Comment