Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Three hearts are better than one

I have a simple Valentine's Day card to share with you today, inspired by the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch!  The sketch was so easy to work with.  


I really wanted to make a few more cards using it, there were so many ideas popping through my head once I finished this one, but there just isn't time to create everything my brain wants to.  Into the sketch book they went for one of those days when my creativity fails me, or when I need a card last minute and don't have time to think about it.  



I pulled out Heart Prints stamps and dies to for Valentine's and embossed the dark pink paper to add some texture and visual interest.  

Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you.
Amanda

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI (Heart Prints, Damask Designs)
Dies: PTI (Heart Prints)
Embossing Folder: Sizzix (Psychedelic Dreams)
Ink: PTI (Raspberry Fizz)
Paper: PTI (Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy), Stash (Light Pink)

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous card with the embossing and hearts, Such a great take on the sketch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete