Monday, January 26, 2015

Love U

I have another Valentine's Day project to share today.  Once I got going on the holiday I tried to take it all the way.  This one is for the hubby, inspired by the Make It Monday Three Panel Card Challenge at Papertrey.

I kept it pretty simple, as the inside had plenty of room for an actual love letter which is even better than chocolate.



I do really love this idea for a card.  It is the perfect size for thank you notes for the littles and I have so many more ideas floating around my head.  I hope to get to some of those soon.

Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you soon.
Amanda

Supplies:
Stamps: Uptown Designs (Love), Ma Vinci 
Dies: PTI (Limitless Layers Hearts and Heart Stitches)
Paper: PTI (Rustic White), Stash (red)
Twine: PTI 
Ink: Distressed, Brilliance

No comments:

Post a Comment