Sunday, January 25, 2015

Love is in the air...

I've been gone a long time...I hate the excuse "life gets in the way" and yet, that seems to be what happened.  But here I am.  New house, new life, new focus.

I figured that Valentine's Day was a good as reason as any to get started again.  Now, truthfully, this is not my holiday.  I am not a pink girl.  Not even really a red girl.  But my little people like it and I use pretty much any reason to celebrate.  Why not?  Life is short.  By the way, tomorrow is Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day, if anyone is interested.

Anyway, Papertrey's Blog Hop this month was simply hearts.  It seemed like an easy way to get into the spirit of Valentine's Day.  I got out the oldie, but goody Heart Prints with lots of heart dies and went to work.  Here are some little treat bags.


These hold a few ready to color Shrinky Dinks that can be put on a necklace or a bracelet.  It will be a fun afternoon on the way to Valentine's Day.  


I used Tiny Tags, Background Basics Polka Dots 2, and lots of dies.  The idea originated with the Winter Wonderland Challenge to use one Designer Paper.  When I brought out the pattern paper with the hearts everything just kind of came together for me.  


Thanks for looking and I'll be back soon.

Amanda

Supplies
Stamps:Tiny Tags, BB:Polka Dots 2 (PTI)
Dies: Limitless Layers Hearts, Limitless Layers Hearts Stitches, Doily Details, Tiny Tags, Tremendous Tags (PTI)
Ink: Brilliance, Versamark
Twine: The Twinery, Divine Twine
Other: Glassine Bags, Doilies


5 comments:

  1. Aww these are fab! Thanks for your visit Amanda! I totally agree with you tho life is far too short not to celebrate the little things :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun idea! Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable treat bags! And thanks for heads up on bubble wrap day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DS will be happy to hear it is bubbe wrap day tomorrow :)

    Love your treat bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! Such gorgeous designs. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete