Monday, August 5, 2013

Welcome to the neighborhood

I love the photo inspiration over at Papercraft Star.  Photo inspiration challenges are my favorite, especially when people explain their inspiration.  I missed the challenge last week thanks to a bit of moving going on in the house, but I managed to squeeze in the photo of the card for this week.  Here is the delightful photo to get inspired by.



I love so many things about this photo.  Ultimately I decided to go with the home theme and the colors.  I love the blues and purples.  Love them!  And here is where I went with it.


We had friends moving into the area and when you're military, the same base/post is just like being in the same neighborhood. 

Thanks for taking the time to look.  Let me know what you think.

Supplies
Cardstock from Bazzill, PTI, Stampin' Up
Stamp from PTI
Die from Sizzix
Ink from Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment