Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stamp-A-Faire Limited Ingredients Challenge

Next up is the Limited Ingredients Challenge with what felt like a very short list of ingredients.  And for the record I started to reach for things that weren't on the list more than once.  Scallops were the piece I kept trying to add. 

Here's the list of allowed items. 
  • white cardstock
  • white or transparent glitter(Prisma Glitter)
  • 1-3/4" circle punch or die
  • 1" strip of light gray cardstock (Soft Stone)
  • melon cardstock & ink (Melon Berry)
  • aqua cardstock & ink (Aqua Mist)
  • golden yellow cardstock & ink (Harvest Gold)

  • And here's the card I came up with. 


    Here I've made a simple birthday card using Papertrey's Sign Language Set.  I love this set and really, really wish they would had more squares for it.  A snowman would be great, as would a flag, star, or something else patriotic.  I went with a gray ink for the sign post so it would be so overpowering.  And while I'm not sure you can really see it, there is glitter on the present.

    Thanks for looking.

    Supplies
    Cardstock from PTI
    Stamps from PTI
    Ink from Ranger, Momento
    Glitter from Martha Stewart

    No comments:

    Post a Comment