Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Monster Mash!

This week Simon Says Stamps has a triangle challenge going on.  Well, while I understand triangles are pretty "in" right now, they just aren't my thing.  For me triangles are math and I'm afraid they always will be so I had to put the thinking cap on.  I was determined to find a way to use triangles.  Lucky for me Halloween is right around the corner and on my mind.  Who wouldn't love a little purple monster with triangle teeth?  And he had to have a horn...So me my monster...



No stamping here, which may be a first for me.  The entire face is covered in purple Fun Flock!  So much fun!!

Tell me what you think about this little monster.

Supplies
Cardstock from PTI
Buttons from PTI
Embossing Folder from Sizzix
Fun Flock from Stampendous
Ink from Ranger







 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Good thinking, Amanda, love your take on our triangle challenge! Thanks for playing along in our Simon Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete