Sunday, August 25, 2013

Mixing Mists

I love mists, though I don't really like the mess.  It's not even the mess really, it's the idea of having a mess I must walk away from when the littles decide to make one of their own.  And trust me, my littles can make one in two seconds flat.  This was a fun challenge if for no other reason than I got to make a mess without worrying about the littles. 

Now for this technique I only had the older version of reinkers, which is not what the design team was using.  It did take a lot of ink and I never really got the color I was trying to make, but I did make a perfect match to Melon Berry.  Easy peasy!  I just revamped the colors for the card to make it work. 


Yes, another Halloween card.  We are big Halloween people.  I mean BIG.  Halloween is a month long celebration leading up to the Great Pumpkin's visit in this house.  I see now most of the detail was lost in my poor lighting situation this afternoon.  The image was stamped and embossed with black embossing powder that has rainbow glitter mixed in.  It was then colored with Copics and the stars were colored with Stardust pens to add a little sparkle. 

Thanks for looking.

Supplies
Cardstock from PTI
Stamps from PTI
Ink from Clearsnap and PTI
Dies from PTI
Embossing Powder from PSX (yes, I've had it that long!)
Copics
Stardust pens

No comments:

Post a Comment