Sunday, July 21, 2013

Thinking of you in a beautiful way

I'm new to the Moxie Fab World.  I just learned about it in the last few weeks.  I know, I know I must be hiding in a cave, or perhaps I have a life ruled by little people.  Last week I went to check out the Tuesday Trigger and fell in love with the inspiration photo. 



It is so soft and beautiful.  I immediately thought of vellum and PTI's Aqua Mist.  So between little people demands I put this together.


I stamped and heat embossed flourishes on vellum and attached the sheet to an Aqua Mist card base.  Then I made this big flower from vellum and added an Aqua Mist button.  Finally I added an Aqua Mist Tag stamped and heat embossed with the sentiment. 

Let me know what you think!

Supplies
Cardstock from PTI
Vellum from stash
Button from PTI
Ink from Ranger
Embossing Powder from ranger
Stamps from PTI
Die from PTI
Embroidery Floss from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment