Monday, July 15, 2013

Sweet Summertime

Truth be told, I hate summer.  I know, I know, there are many wonderful things about summer.  I, however, hate the heat that comes with it.  I like a lot of things about summer - getting outside, pretty toes, open shoes, long days, but when I think of it I just feel miserable thinking of the heat and humidity.  Ugh! 

Summer does, however, bring out the lemonade.  I love a good lemonade, especially with actual fruit so this picture from the Pinspired Challenge really made me want a glass of strawberry lemonade.



 I don't happen to have any lemons in the house, but I could try lemon juice with frozen strawberries - no?  The worst thing would be I dumping it down the drain and the little are always up for making lemonade...

Until then, here is the card that I made. 


Thanks for looking!

Supplies
Rustic Cream Cardstock, Stamps from PTI
Blue Cardstock from Bazzill
Momento and Brilliance Ink
Copics
Paper from stash
Twine from The Twinery

1 comment:

  1. This post made me smile!!! Such a sweet card and I'm glad you were Pinspired to make it this miserable summer day LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete